GIVEAWAY: Signed copy of “The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell”
Alright, so I was fortunate enough to be able to travel to New York this week and attend Chris’ book signing at Barnes & Noble and I have an extra signed copy of the book. I really don’t need more than one for myself, so I thought it might be fun to do a giveaway for those of you who couldn’t make it to a signing, or wont be able to make it to one in the next few weeks.
Here are the rules:
- You can like this post and reblog it up to 3 times. I want everyone to have a fair chance so if you reblog it more than that your notes wont be counted.
- You DO NOT have to be following me to enter. You don’t have to like me or my blog to be a fan of Chris and I want all Chris fans to have a chance at winning, so I don’t see why I would make that mandatory.
- That being said, I would appreciate if the only people who reblogged this were people who were/are NOT able to go to a signing and don’t already have a signed copy. Obviously I have no way of knowing if you did or not unless I saw you there, but I’m trusting everyone to be honest and give other people a shot.
- I will ship anywhere in the world. Seriously, I’m from Montreal so I know what it’s like being left out of contests and giveaways because of the language laws we have here and it really sucks.
- You have until Sunday, August 5th at 11:59pm EST to enter. Any notes on the post after that will not be counted.
- I’ll be using a random number generator to pick the winner and should be contacting you through your askbox within the next day. If you don’t respond back within 24 hours, I’ll pick another winner.
I’m really excited and happy to be able to do this for someone. Good luck to all of you!